Welcome to Madeira Preschool
We are a community of early childhood educators who take great pride in providing our school’s youngest learners with a nurturing, safe, and interesting learning environment that engages young children every single day they are with us. Our classrooms are staffed with skilled, certified teachers who support children’s learning socially, academically and physically. Their goal is to create a high quality educational experience for children and their families! Thank you for taking the time to look at our program. I am available through phone or email to answer questions or to schedule a classroom visit. Please don’t hesitate to contact me. You can find more information by clicking here for additional district information on services available to children who may need special education supports. We are happy to have you join our school community! Feel free to contact me with further questions.
Mary Ann McPherson,
Director 985-6080 ext. 4135
2017-2018 Preschool Registration Information
2017-2018 Preschool Registration Link - Active Jan. 23th @6:00 AM
Children must be 3 by August 31, 2017
PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE FOR NEW FAMILIES - JANUARY 22, 2017 - 2:00-4:00. This is a great opportunity for new families to meet the staff and learn about what makes the Madeira Preschool a great place for kids.
Registration Policy: Priority registration for placements will be given to currently enrolled students, siblings, staff, and past Madeira Preschool families. Once these placements are made, new families will be placed based on availability. When there is a waiting list within the programs, placements will be made based on the date/time stamp of when online registrations were received. Madeira Preschool will not be accepting out of district families for the 2017-18 school year.
FOUR IMPORTANT STEPS FOR PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION
1. Preschool registration will begin on Monday, January 23, 2017 at 6:00 AM. To begin the registration process we ask that you click on the link labeled, “2017-2018 Preschool Registration” which can be found at the top of the 2017-2018 Preschool Registration Information. This link will not be live until Monday, January 23 at 6:00 AM. This link provides a survey that will ask you to indicate your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of program options - AM/ PM/Full Day.
2. You will receive an email from the Madeira Preschool in early February to offer your child a classroom placement or to place your child on a waiting list. Please respond to confirm your continued interest.
3. On or before February 24th, bring your completed registration forms (see below), a $25 non-refundable registration fee (made payable to Madeira City Schools) and a copy of your child’s birth certificate to the main office at Madeira Elementary School, to confirm your placement.** See Below
4. Your first tuition payment along with the Physician's Exam and Immunization Record is due on or before May 5th. Without this payment and these two forms, your child’s placement will be offered to a family on the waiting list.
AFTER EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF PLACEMENT:
Required Information by February 24, 2017 (found in upper right Downloads)
● Preschool Registration Form
● Child Information Questionnaire
● Health History
● Emergency Medical Authorization
● Parent Permission To Release Form
● Permission for Annual Class Roster
● Additional paperwork to bring:
● Birth Certificate
● 3 Copies of Proof of Madeira Residency, i.e. Closing Statement or Rental/Lease Contract/Mortgage Deed and two others - Voter’s Registration, Utility Bill, Tax Verification, Pay Check Stub
● Custody paperwork if applicable Required By May 5, 2017 Physician Exam Immunization Record
First Tuition Payment - Check should be made payable to Madeira City Schools and be mailed or hand delivered to Madeira Board of Education Office, Attention: Trish Niehaus, 7465 Loannes Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45243. No payments will be accepted at the Elementary School. *Please print your child’s name on the memo line of every check. Preschool Payment Information: Tuition is divided into 9 monthly payments. The first tuition is due on or before May 5, 2017. If you register after May 5, your first month’s tuition and registration fee will both be due at that time. Subsequent payments are due the first day of every month, September 2017 – April 2018. In August, you will be given your child’s Madeira City Schools student ID number so that you can set up an EZ-pay account to pay tuition on-line.