Welcome to Madeira City Schools!
New Student Enrollment/Registration Information
We are happy you are joining our school community! New families will be using our online registration process for incoming students. Please use the information below to ensure your registration is accurate and complete.
Current Madeira Students: If your student currently attends Madeira City Schools, you will receive an email in the spring to verify your students registration information. The information below is intended for new students to Madeira.
2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration: If you are registering for the 2017-2018 Kindergarten program, please click the link below.
2017-2018 Grades 1-12 New Student Registration: Families that have moved into Madeira or will be moving prior to the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year and wish to enroll their students in school for the 2017-2018 school year should complete these two important steps below to register students for grades 1-12.
- Complete Online Registration Forms - The first step in the registration process is to complete the online registration forms that can be found in the link below.
Grades 1-12 Registration
- Schedule Registration Meeting - After completing the online registration process, please call Lora Riblet at (513) 924-3880 to schedule a 10-minute registration meeting at the Welcome Center located at the Madeira BOE Office 7465 Loannes Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45243. In addition to the forms that you will complete online, please bring the following forms to your registration meeting:
- Original birth certificate of student
- Three proofs of residency: closing statement or rental/lease contract/mortgage deed and two others - voter’s registration, utility bill, tax verification, pay check stub
- Immunization Records (see download link to the right)
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- IEP copy – (if applicable)
2016-2017 Grades K-12 New Student Registration: If you need to register for the remaining 2016-2017 school year, please contact the Welcome Center and they will assist you. 513-924-3880