High School Art Teacher
Madeira High School is seeking a full-time art teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. The successful candidate will be able to teach a wide variety of art classes including introduction to art, drawing, painting, sculptur, and photography. Also the successful candidate will be expected to build on the current art program and have an Ohio teaching license for high school art. Interested applicants should apply online through AppliTrack http://www.applitrack.com/greatercincinnati/onlineapp/
Part-Time, Title 1 Reading Intervention Tutor
Successful candidate will provide Title 1 reading intervention to students at St. Gertrude School. Contact Kevin Wright at email@example.com
Madeira High School Counselor
Madeira High School is seeking a full-time school counselor for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Ability to build relationships with students, parents, and teachers.
- Strong vision of a high quality comprehensive school counseling program.
- Experience preferred in providing individual, academic, and college/career counseling to students in grades 9-12.
- Team oriented with evidence of collaboration and multi-tasking.
- Experience in Section 504, testing, and master schedule development.
- Current school counselor license and background checks required.
- Ability to work extended service days at the beginning and end of the year (a total of 12).
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest and current resume to Tom Olson, Principal of Madeira High School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: February 23, 2015 or until filled
Educational Aide Substitutes
Madeira City Schools participates in substitute services provided through The Center for Collaborative Solutions. The CCS serves as our substitute educational aide management provider, responsible for recruitment and employment of classified substitutes for our district. If you are interested in becoming a substitute aide for Madeira City Schools, please click here.
For inquiries or an update on your application status, please contact Gerry Furniss at Rachel Wixey & Associates, CCS partner, as they manage all recruitment initiatives for member districts within Hamilton County. 877-977-9499
How to Become a Member of the Madeira City School District Family
Openings are initially posted internally for current staff members; positions not filled through this process are noted as openings on our website. The Madeira City School District uses the Greater Cincinnati School Application System to fill certified teaching positions which eliminates the need to send resumes to our office. To apply for a certified teaching position, please go to Greater Cincinnati School Application Consortia where you will create an account to log in.
Steps to Apply for Additional Employment Opportunities
• Classroom substitutes for the Madeira City School District are employed by The Center for Collaborative Solutions and administered by the Hamilton County Educational Service Center. Please go to http://www.ccs-cog.org/subs/.
• To apply for a support position or a coaching position, please fill out our General Application.
Prospective coaches should include their resume and cover letter, along with their general application to Joe Kimling, Madeira High School, 7465 Loannes Drive, Cincinnati, OH, 45243. Qualified applicants should have prior coaching experience (high school preferred), as well as leadership, communication and organizational skills.
Madeira City Schools and the City of Madeira
Our School and Community Distinctions: About Madeira
The History of Our District : Madeira City Schools Memoirs
Board of Education Members and Meetings: Madeira City School Board
Madeira City Schools Superintendent: Mr. Stephen M. Kramer, Superintendent
Thank you again for your interest in our outstanding school district. Best wishes as you pursue your career in education.