Mrs. Jordan's Homepage   

Contact Info:
Jennifer Jordan, M.B.A.
Business & Technology Teacher
Madeira High School

If you are a student who has completed Personal Finance receiving 3 semester hours of college credit through the University of Cincinnati’s Clermont College you will want to order a copy of your transcript for your personal records. 


You are not a matriculated student at UC at this time; however, your grade from my course is part of your permanent academic record at UC.  If you plan to attend UC, you still have to enroll through the regular admission process, no matter the campus you plan to attend, and your M number (student ID) will follow you.


If you do not plan to enroll at the University of Cincinnati, you will want to order a copy of your academic transcript and have it sent the university you plan to attend so your credits can be transferred to your degree program.  Most universities do not transfer the GPA, just the college credit. 


You can visit UC’s website and order a copy of your transcript online.  You will be prompted to create a username and password to make an online request for transcripts.



My Calendar
View Events/Assignments for 
Upcoming Activities
No Events or Assignments