Students are always encouraged to get involved at Madeira Middle School!
Several school sports are open to students in grades 7 & 8. The list below can be subject to change. For any school sport, eligibility must be maintained and an annual sports physical is required.
Fall Sports - Golf (boys), Cross Country, Volleyball (girls), Football
Winter - Basketball, Wresting (boys)
Spring - Track
* Art Club (grades 5-8)
* Middle School Musical (grades 5-8)
* Math Counts (grades 5-8)
* Robotics (grades 5-8)
* Student Council (grades 5-8)
* Girls on the Run (grade 6)
* National Junior Honor Society (grades 7-8)
* Fellowship of Christian Athletes (grades 5-8)
* Power of the Pen (grades 5-8)
For more information please call 561.5555.