• Madeira City School District students are invited to enter one piece of original color artwork in the district’s 17th holiday greeting card contest "Holiday Memories are Made in Madeira." Four winners will be chosen; one each from Madeira Preschool, Madeira Elementary School, Madeira Middle School, and Madeira High School. An assortment of cards to be sent out by the school board will be printed using each of the winning entries. Winners will be recognized at the December school board meeting and will receive a set of cards featuring their artwork.
• Contest is limited to current Madeira City School District students only and is strictly voluntary - one entry per student. Students who would like to enter should create a card cover that must include the words “Happy Holidays from Madeira City Schools” or “Holiday Greetings from Madeira City Schools.” The essence of the card should be the holiday/winter memories students have made in Madeira. Students’ names will be printed on the back of the winning card and should not be included in the design.
• Artwork will be 4.25” x 5.5” (horizontal or vertical) when printed. Square designs will have added white space when printed.
• Cards selected will best reflect the theme and our community, which celebrates a variety of holidays and not one specific holiday. Cards may also be designed using a winter theme.
• All entries are due by 4 PM Friday, November 18, 2022.
To submit entries:
1. Scan or take a color photo of the artwork and save as a jpg or pdf and enter via Greeting Card Contest.
2. Scan or take a color photo of the artwork and save as a jpg or pdf and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Greeting Card Entry’ as the subject. Please include the student’s name, grade, brief explanation of entry, and parent/ guardian name and date as consent.
3. Fill out the parent/guardian permission form at 2022 Greeting Card Contest and attach it to the back of the entry. Submit to Greeting Card Contest, 7465 Loannes Drive, Madeira OH 45243. Entries sent to individual schools may not be considered for judging.