Welcome to Madeira City Schools!
We are happy you are joining our school community. Parents will be using our online registration process to register their student for the 2018-2019 school year. Please use the information below to ensure your kindergarten registration is accurate and complete. To be eligible for enrollment, you must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residence as outlined in the online registration process. In order to register for kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before September 30, 2018.
2018-2019 New Student Registration: Families that have moved into the Madeira City School district for the 2018-2019 school year, and wish to enroll their students in Madeira City Schools should complete these two important steps below to register their students.
- Complete Online Registration Forms The first step in the registration process is to complete the online registration forms that can be found in the link below.
2018-2019 New Student Registration
- Schedule Registration Meeting After completing the online registration process, please call or email Lora Graziani at (513) 924-3880, to schedule a 10-minute registration meeting at the Welcome Center located at the Madeira BOE Office 7465 Loannes Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45243. In addition to the forms that you will complete online, please bring the following forms to your registration meeting:
- Original birth certificate of student
- Three proofs of residency: closing statement or rental/lease contract/mortgage deed and two others - voter’s registration, utility bill, tax verification, pay check stub
- Immunization Records (see download link to the right)
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- IEP copy – (if applicable)
Again, we welcome you to our school district and wish your family all the best. For further questions, contact the Madeira Elementary School Office at 985-6080.