Kindergarten Pre-Registration Link
Welcome to Madeira City Schools!
We are happy you are joining our school community. Parents will be using our online registration process to register their students for the 2023-2024 school year. Please use the information below to ensure your kindergarten registration is accurate and complete. To be eligible for enrollment, you must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residence as outlined in the online registration process. In order to register for kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before September 30, 2023.
Three Important Steps for Kindergarten Registration
1. Complete the “Kindergarten Pre-Registration Survey” – The first step in the registration process is to complete a pre-registration survey indicating your preferences for the 2023-2024 school year. This survey information helps Madeira Elementary School begin planning for the upcoming school year. This link can be found at the top of this page. This link provides a survey that will ask you to indicate your preference for AM Half-Day Kindergarten, PM Half-Day Kindergarten, or the Optional All-Day Kindergarten Enrichment Program ($378.00 per month). These requests/preferences will be handled in the order in which they are received after 6:00 AM on Tuesday, January 10.
2. Complete Online Registration Forms - Our Kindergarten online registration process is open for you to complete the registration forms. Please complete these forms no later than February 27, 2023. As a note, it is easier to use a laptop or desktop computer instead of your phone to complete this registration. Please click this link: Kindergarten Online Registration (Click Parent Icon/New Account).
3. Kindergarten Registration Meetings - This Kindergarten Registration Meeting Link will go live on February 22 to schedule a 10 minute in-person meeting. The in-person meetings will be held at the elementary school office. Please bring copies of the items listed below on the day of your in-person meeting. Click here for the link: https://ptcfast.com/schools/Madeira_Elementary_Schools
Kindergarten registration paperwork:
- Birth certificate of student (not needed if attended MES Preschool)
- Three proofs of residency: closing statement/mortgage/deed or rental/lease agreement AND two others – current utility bill, tax verification, paycheck stub, voter’s registration
- Immunization Records
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- Optional All Day Kindergarten Registration Fee of $25 with check made payable to Madeira City Schools (if applicable) First tuition installment due May 5, 2023.
- IEP copy (if applicable)
- Picture of student
Please call Sonja Burniston at the Madeira Elementary office at 985-6080 if you have any questions.