Kindergarten Pre-Registration Link
This link will be live on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 6:00 AM
Welcome to Madeira City Schools!
We are happy you are joining our school community. Parents will be using our online registration process to register their students for the 2021-2022 school year. Please use the information below to ensure your kindergarten registration is accurate and complete. To be eligible for enrollment, you must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residence as outlined in the online registration process. In order to register for kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before September 30, 2021.
Three Important Steps for Kindergarten Registration
- Complete the “Kindergarten Pre-Registration Survey” – The first step in the registration process is to complete a pre-registration survey indicating your preferences for the 2021-2022 school year. This survey information helps Madeira Elementary School begin planning for the upcoming school year. This link can be found at the top of this page and will not be live until Monday, January 11 at 6:00 AM. This link provides a survey that will ask you to indicate your preference for AM Half-Day Kindergarten, PM Half-Day Kindergarten, or the Optional All-Day Kindergarten Enrichment Program ($378.00 per month). Priority registration is given to those families who have been enrolled in the Madeira Elementary Preschool Program. These requests/preferences will be handled in the order in which they are received after 6:00 AM on Monday, January 11.
- Complete Online Registration Forms - In February, our online registration process will be open for you to complete the registration forms. This link can be found at the top of this page. Please complete these forms no later than March 1, 2021.
- Kindergarten Registration Meeting – After you have completed the online registration process, use the following link to schedule a 10-minute kindergarten registration meeting at the elementary school office – Kindergarten Registration Meeting. Please call Sonja Burniston at 985-6080 if you have any problems in scheduling this meeting or if you have any questions. Please bring the following forms to your kindergarten registration meeting:
- Original birth certificate of student (not needed if attended MES Preschool)
- Three proofs of residency - closing statement or rental/lease contract/mortgage deed and two others - voter’s registration, utility bill, tax verification, paycheck stub
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- Immunization Records
- IEP copy-if applicable
- Photo of the child
- Optional All-Day Kindergarten Enrichment Program requires a $25 non-refundable deposit made payable to Madeira City Schools. The first tuition installment is due in May of 2021.
Again, we welcome you to our school district and wish your family all the best! For further questions, contact the Madeira Elementary School Office at 985-6080.