2020-2021 Preschool Registration Information
We have some PM spots available! To register for those, or to be placed on a waitlist for the AM or full day programs, please click on the registration link below:
2020-2021 Preschool Registration Link (This link will become live January 13, 2020 at 6:00 AM)
THE PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE is scheduled for Sunday, January 12, 2020 from 3:00-4:30 PM at the Madeira Preschool. This is a great opportunity for new families to meet the staff and learn about what makes the Madeira Preschool a great place for young children. A representative from Champions will also be available to answer questions about the after school program.
Four Important Steps for Preschool Registration
Children must be 3 by August 31, 2020
1. Preschool registration will begin on Monday, January 13, 2020 at 6:00 AM. To begin the registration process, we ask that you click on the link labeled, “2020-2021 Preschool Registration” which can be found at the top of the 2020-2021 Preschool Registration Information. This link will not be live until Monday, January 13th at 6:00 AM. This link provides a survey that will ask you to indicate your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices of program options - AM/PM/Full Day.
2. You will receive an email from the Madeira Preschool in early February to offer your child a classroom placement or to place your child on a waiting list. Please respond to confirm your continued interest.
3. On or before February 21st, bring all required paperwork (see below) and a $25 non-refundable registration fee (check made payable to "Madeira City Schools") to the Madeira Preschool office to confirm your placement. ** See Below
4. Your first tuition payment is due on or before May 1st to the Madeira Board of Education Office (Attention: Trish Niehaus, 7465 Loannes Drive). Also, your child's Physical Exam (completed by his/her doctor) and Immunization Report are due to the Madeira Preschool on or before May 1st. Without this payment and these two forms, your child’s placement will be offered to a family on the waiting list.
* Registration Policy: Priority registration for placements will be given to currently enrolled Madeira Preschool students, siblings of current Madeira Preschool students, Madeira City Schools staff children, and past Madeira Preschool families. Once these placements are made, new families will be placed based on availability. When there is a waiting list within the programs, placements will be made based on the date/time stamp of when online registrations were received.
**AFTER EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF PLACEMENT
Due by February 21, 2020 to the Madeira Preschool office:
● $25 non-refundable registration fee (check made payable to "Madeira City Schools")
● Preschool Registration Form
● Child Information Questionnaire
● Health History
● Emergency Medical Authorization
● Parent Permission To Release Form
● Permission for Annual Class Roster
● Home Language Survey
● Birth Certificate
● 3 Copies of Proof of Madeira Residency (Closing Statement, Rental/Lease Contract, Mortgage
Deed and two others - Voter’s Registration, Utility Bill, Tax Verification, Pay Check Stub)
Due by May 1, 2020:
To the Madeira Preschool office:
● Custody paperwork, if applicable
● Physical Examination (completed by your child's doctor)
● Immunization Report
To the Madeira Board of Education Office:
● First tuition payment