2023-2024 Preschool Registration Link - This link will go live on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 6:30 AM.
For the 2023-24 school year, children must be 3 by August 31, 2023 AND must live in Madeira (unless a parent is employed by Madeira City Schools).
Four Important Steps for Preschool Registration
1. Preschool registration will begin on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 6:30 AM. To begin the registration process, we ask that you click on the link labeled, “2023-2024 Preschool Registration Link” which will be found at the top of this page. This link will not be live until Tuesday, January 10th at 6:30 AM. This link provides a survey that will ask you to indicate your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices of program options - AM/PM/4 Full Day/5 Full Day.
2. You will receive an email from the Madeira Preschool in early February to offer your child a classroom placement or to place your child on a waiting list. Please respond to confirm your continued interest.
3. On or before February 17th, bring all required paperwork (see below) and a $25 non-refundable registration fee (check made payable to "Madeira City Schools") to the Madeira Preschool office to confirm your placement. ** See Below
4. Your first tuition payment, your child's Physical Exam (completed by his/her doctor), and your child's Immunization Report are due to the Madeira Preschool on or before May 1st. Without this payment and these two forms, your child’s placement will be offered to a family on the waiting list.
* Registration Policy: Priority registration for placements will be given to currently enrolled Madeira Preschool students, siblings of current Madeira Preschool students, and Madeira City Schools staff children. Once these placements are made, new families (must be Madeira residents) will be placed based on availability. When there is a waiting list within the programs, placements will be made based on the date/time stamp of when online registrations were received.
**AFTER EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF PLACEMENT
Due by February 17, 2023 to the Madeira Preschool office:
● $25 non-refundable registration fee (check made payable to "Madeira City Schools")
● Preschool Registration Form
● Child Information Questionnaire
● Health History
● Emergency Medical Authorization
● Parent Permission To Release Form
● Permission for Annual Class Roster
● Home Language Survey
● Birth Certificate
● 3 Proofs of Madeira Residency (Closing Statement, Rental/Lease Contract, Mortgage
Deed and 2 others - Voter’s Registration, Utility Bill, Tax Verification, Pay Check Stub)
Due by May 1, 2023 to the Madeira Preschool office:
● Custody paperwork, if applicable
● Physical Examination (completed by your child's doctor)
● Immunization Report
● First tuition payment (including Early Care amount, if applicable)