Welcome to Madeira City Schools!
New Student Enrollment/Registration Information
We are happy you are joining our school community! New families will be using our online registration process for incoming students. Please use the information below to ensure your registration is accurate and complete. To be eligible for enrollment, you must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residence as outlined in the online registration process.
New Student Registration: Families that have moved into the Madeira City School district and wish to enroll their students in Madeira City Schools should complete these two important steps below to register their students.
- Complete Online Registration Forms The first step in the registration process is to complete the online registration forms that can be found in the links below.
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration - Use this link for kindergarten students that will not start until the 2019-2020 school year.
2019-2020 Grades 1-12 Registration - Use this link for students in grades 1-12 that will not start until the 2019-2020 school year.
- Schedule Registration Meeting After completing the online registration process, please call or email Lora Graziani at (513) 924-3880, to schedule a 10-minute registration meeting at the Welcome Center located at the Madeira BOE Office 7465 Loannes Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45243. In addition to the forms that you will complete online, please bring the following forms to your registration meeting:
- Original birth certificate of student
- Three proofs of residency: closing statement or rental/lease contract/mortgage deed and two others - voter’s registration, utility bill, tax verification, pay check stub
- Immunization Records (see download link to the right)
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- IEP copy – (if applicable)