Madeira City School District students are invited to enter one piece of original color artwork in the district’s 15th holiday greeting card contest. A winners will be selected from each school and an assortment of the cards will be printed to be sent out by the school board. Winners will receive a set of cards featuring their artwork.
• Students who would like to enter should create a card front with the theme “Together in Our Hearts.”
• Artwork will be 4.25” x 5.5” (horizontal or vertical) when printed. Square artwork will have added white space when printed.
• Cards selected will reflect the theme and a variety of holidays (no specific holiday).
• The words “Happy Holidays from Madeira City Schools” or “Holiday Greetings from Madeira City Schools” must be included in the design.
• The students’ names will be printed on the back of the winning card(s) and should not be included in the design.
• Limit one entry per student
• Contest is limited to current Madeira City School District students only and is strictly voluntary.
• All entries are due by 4 PM Friday, November 20, 2020.
To submit entries:
• Scan or take a color photo of the artwork and save as a jpeg or pdf
• Fill out the entry form at Together in Our Hearts where you can upload a photo of the student's artwork or email all information and photo to email@example.com.
• For a pdf with alternate information about how to enter via email, please see Together in Our Hearts flyer.